Its Valentine’s Day tomorrow and you can be sure a lot will go down everywhere. Some people will get down with their lovers on the same lane (exactly like that of last year). Some will get their partners perfumes, while some would prefer to get flowers (uhn..). Whichever way, here are some little things you NEED NOT TO DO ON VAL’S DAY:
- Buy flowers, c’mon don’t be like that flowers are boring. Aside the boredom you get from flowers, they put the price up as soon as the season comes up and you get to pay more for the same quality and quantity (sometimes less). Another thing you should know is that flowers are like fashion magazine, they get outdated within a short period.
- Send anonymous valentine gift, what’s the point if don’t get to surprise your lover in person.
- Have sex- A couple of people tend to take Val’s day as Sex day, c’mon grow up. Val’s day shouldn’t make you an opportunist, it shouldn’t be about sex that day. There’s always a great sex drive on other days than Val’s day, trust me.
- Buy heart-shaped objects like chocolate, frames, cakes and what have you, they seriously don’t look like heart. You want to know the real shape of the heart? See a butcher.
- Don’t do same things you did last year, even if it worked and made your partner happy, please don’t use the replay button this year.
5,493 total views, 3 views today