A lot of relationship don’t work, thereby causing break up. Break up can be extremely painful and hurt like a knife. It makes you feel drained, deserted, and furious(all at once).
It sucks when you have talked and planned about the future like you have a clue and after a long time of sharing and caring without thinking twice, it all ends like the tap of the finger . It even feels worse when you never saw the break up coming and you don’t know how to go through it. Try these:
1. Accept the relationship has ended, cry all you want, cry a river, its all good just get the pains out of your mind with the tears. Don’t think or imagine a reunion, except there is a strong evidence that you guys will reunite.
2. Don’t try to keep contact with your ex especially when you just had the break up. It hurts more when you hold on to contacting your ex, you will end up moving towards the old lane which would make you look up to your ex for refuge from the pains he/ she caused you. It’s like going back to what hurt you.
3. Don’t rush into another relationship so you get someone to fill the vacuum. It’s very unhealthy to do this because it only gives you a short termed healing to your broken heart. You end up hurting the new partner. Take a real break from relationships and enjoy friendship.
4. Get busy, find yourself again and do things that make you happy, buy yourself some expensive things you can afford. Make yourself happy in every way you can.
5. Listen to music, listen to songs that aren’t blues, you can chose rap songs or motivational songs just be sure it won’t get you to the weak emotional zone . Find songs that strengthens you .
5,173 total views, 3 views today