Things you need to know before you start a business, can be a long list. However, you need a level of knowledge because information is power. And if you want to succeed you
will have to know some certain things and make ita part of you.
I will stae few panacea for you on how to go about the art of business growth.
* Your business idea: The problem you are solving and what you want
to bring to the table is very important. Ideas rules the world they
say, before you can start a successful business, you need to know what
you want to offer the public either in manufacturing or in service
delivery and its deals with doing a lot of research and assignment.
* Goal: Creating a well precise goal is very important in this
generation we are in, if you can’t successfully write down a precise
goal on how u want your business to run is a sign of failure for you
before you start. Goal setting is one of the starting point for every
successful business venture.
* Don’t quit your job if you have one: Wisdom is the principal thing, says the goo book.Success
in life is about taking risk, even life is a risk but don’t be ignorant in taking risk, because your business needs capital which you might not be capable of givin but you can always save from the little you have. You can save up enough from your job to get a start up fund to kick start your business, salary security when not coming in as usual can cause a
mantal effect, so before you quit your job you must be able to have a customer base that has the ability to pay you.
* Customers: Before you start up your business you must have a customer
base so they can bu the service you render, let people know you are creating something. At work, church, and any environment you find yourself, make them realise what you do.
* Meet your customer often: Create a platform which will help you rapport with your customer, make them realise how important they are to you Ask them to state how you need to improve your product and how you can deliver value to them happily.They use your product and they have the solution to how it can grow, don’t silence them in building up your business. If you can get a customer to come back and bring his friend along to buy the product from you is a big stride.
* Be resilient : it is not the size of the dog in the fight that determines how resilient the dog is. You have to give it all you have even when you fail, Thomas Edison failed various times before he made it through, and this is because he never stpooed trying. If you as the visioneer don’t drive your business , it will drive you. If I tell you the road to success in business is easy, then i’m giving a fallacy to you because i have been there and am still there. Its not an easy task at the beginning but if you don’t find a way you must make one.
* Get skilled: Entrepreneurship is an art. Management practices are universal, you need to know how to close a sale, market, analyse, speak to people so your brand can be promoted.
6,219 total views, 3 views today