Being a successful entrepreneur starts with you getting to recognize opportunities and making use of them. Entrepreneurship is built on idea and vision. To be a successful entrepreneur you need these :
1. THE ULTIMATE DRIVING FORCE : Stop dreaming and execute your plans. Thomas Edison once said “Vision without execution is hallucination”. When you keep dreaming without making something of it, it will always be a dream. Envisage and get to work.
2. HIRE THE RIGHT TEAM: No one is self-sufficient when it comes to business. You need to look around for people who believe in you and your dreams, be sure they will support you. Get them to team up with you.
3. BE STRATEGIC: A good strategy helps to develop a business. Find a method to achieve your goals as a team. This might require you study your location in order to know how to get your customers especially when you are in a competitive area.
4. COMMUNICATION: Communication is the bedrock of every achievement. Any successful business you have around you is due to good communication. The communication within must be superb, unshaken and constant. The level of communication within determines the level you attain with your customers. Avoid communication breakdown, so you can achieve more.
5. FOCUS ON GOAL: Holding on to your goal is extremely important. Everything you have envisaged should always be on your mind and stick to it except something better comes up.
6. SET EXPECTATION: Handle the business like you are in a competition, even when no one is competing. Separate possibilities from probabilities, let your mind be on things you can do and not things you have done. Once you have succeeded on a project, strive to more and not bask in it.
7. RISK MITIGATION: Don’t always hope to be the safe side, you need to move out of your comfort zone to take to risk. When you don’t mind what might happen you tend to aim higher and before you know it, you become the bomb and the go-getter your business needs.
1,573 total views, 3 views today