It takes two to tangle, so they say. It also take two reasonable and selfless minded people to run a relationship. Everyone wants a supportive partner that they can always talk to after facing ups and downs all alone. After everything, nobody wants to be left alone. Everyone wants to be cared for, but you also need to care for your partner. Here are few important tips that you might find helpful.
1. Make your partner realise the love is real: This is the basic thing that keeps every relationship going. Love is something inevitable and everyone needs to be loved. Make sure your partner get loved up.
2. Don’t choke your partner: Anything that comes in excess might end up on a zero list. It’s good to show love, but place some limitations on calls or visitation. Study your partner and be sure about how the person wants to be treated, you might think 10 calls a day will do the magic while your partner might think it’s choking for you to make such number of calls.
3. Try not to be possessive: Independence is loved by everybody. A relationship should bring equality, and not ‘a controller situation’. It’s ok to be protective about what you have, yet do it wisely. Don’t go through your partners phone, because you both need to respect eachother’s privacy.
4. Be real: Don’t paint a picture of what you are not, don’t try to be super fly. Just be sure your partner loves you the way you are. Don’t try to be someone else.
5. Be Independent : At some point, we tend to need help from our partners. But make it your number one rule that you shouldn’t depend on your partner for everything. Remember no one loves a liability.
6. Encourage your partner :The truth is no matter how strong your partner is, he/ she still needs your encouragement. It’s ok to say encouraging things to your partner, it helps. Be positive.
4,447 total views, 2 views today